View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 06:32 PM   #4
Iceman22503

Pics will be coming soon, however, due to the long list of parts i can and cannotthink of, I will give them out up[on request as I would be spamming the forum with all the pics. Interior color is beige. The car is a base. If you have ETK you can check it out for yourself. The last 7 of the VIN is au36501. I do not have the prices listed as they are subject to change depending on whether they will be shipped or not. If they are shipped I do not want to quote anyone a price that is outdated. What I can do is give people base prices and then find out what S&H will be. For instances. The base price for the M44 motor is $500 and includes everything you need for it. But, if someone is ineterested in having it shipped, I cannot give them a price right off the bat, and S&H is different for something of that size, this is due to the fact that S&H goes from size to weight in this dept. So not only would a person be paying S&H for the motor, but the total weight of everything attached to the motor as it would be if it were under the hood. Again, thats is why I do not want to give prices. If someone is interested they can contact me, I will send them whatever they want, pics, more in depth information about the part, serial number, part number..etc. Base prices, people can ask and I will post them no problem, if they are interested after that, I will send them pics of the parts privately. I do not want to spam this post with pics. Otherwise people will literally spend an hour scrolling down through pics to find what someone else said.