View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 03:23 AM   #5
jiggerjosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by campione View Post
Josh:

When I had my MINI shop, Minspeed, we started using the BC kits after a bad experience with Spax early on. The BC's proved very reliable and durable, for street or racing applications. We had only one leak down out of about 52 kits used-not a bad failure rate in my book, and they covered it. The only thing I would do is keep an eye on the rubber boots. In a couple of cases, they tore a bit early. Ask BC for a few to have on hand just in case. As soon as I have some time, I'll get with you on those other things...I'm trying to get my wayward son's car ready to sell.
You owned Minispeed! Never saw the shop, but I was very impressed with the business cards. Haha, You must know Greg then, I work with him over at Vista BMW/MINI. He used to say great things about your shop. I did not even know that you guys closed down. My wife had a Mini and she misses it everyday, we got a new 328i (F30) due to a new arrival in the family. The mini is the only car that feels more like a go-cart than the 318ti.

Let me know when you want to get together. The wife is working Sunday, so I'm on kid duty, we could get together than if you'd like. Let me know...
jiggerjosh is offline   Reply With Quote