View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 03:25 AM   #92
bmwconnect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakentt-MS41.1 View Post
Here I will use his words: There is no EWS delete chip. All he sells you is stock chip from red label 413 1993-1994 DME. And for 1995 M3, he sells you stock chip from 506 gray label DME. You can get both of those for $50 on ebay. If you got 1995 325i with EWS then just but red label 413 DME on ebay for $30 and install. No need to buy midnight tuning solution scam rip off stock chip. There goes his integrity as an honest tuner. Well you got some bad chip then, usually they are Dinan clones so those are good. Fact is, I am not selling anything on this forum. I don't sell OBD1 bmw stuff, I even provided free tuning program on tunepro webpage. You should not be paying these rip off prices for OBD1 chips,
Hey, the circus is back in town Anyway I'm happy that your trying to support the DIY BMW scene and I'm all for it but there is no need to trash talk other people because they have built a solid reputation that holds value. In fact my rep is so good that you can talk **** all day long and nobody will believe you. True story!