View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 06:31 PM   #1
TRek720

Default [SOLD] 95 Bmw 318ti - 5 speed

Hello all, I am selling my 1995 BMW 318ti to make room for a newer M3... Car has 132,xxx and is bone stock. It is Alpine white with red & black interior. It had a minor drivers side collision and whole car has newer paint. It has a salvage title. I paid 3900.00 for it at the end of Feb, and put about 700 in it. It has 2new tires on front, 2 new belt tensioner pulleys and belts, new silverstar bulbs, recently inspected... Car drives, shifts, steers fantastically... Only thing that I can tell it needs is poss a front bumper (or body shop fix), and leaking a little air out of cat underneath. Other than that motor sounds great (M42), has a limited slip, and clutch/flywheel in great shape. No Rust as I was told it never saw a winter, I can believe it. If I was to keep it, what I would do is Ellipsoids w/HID, new struts, exhaust, and M3 bumper kit, and this thing would go for 5k. Never ran carfax on it, after I test drove it I didnt have to. I am listing for 3300.00. Buyer pays and arranges shipping from Western New York. Respond to thread or email me at tim.legacy.2010@gmail.com for pics... Thanks Guys and Gals..
TRek720 is offline   Reply With Quote