View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 05:50 AM   #1
spykejones

Default 1995 318 TI mechanics special or parts car. $800.00 Ohio.

This is a 1995 5 speed. Plastidip black TI (was Boston green) grey leather and sunroof.

I want to be open with any of those that are interested. This car was hit in the front and I replaced the hood, driver fender, bumper, radiator support bar, and headlights.

I do not claim to be a auto body repairman and do not have those skills. I did however do my best to make everything match up perfectly. It is close but not perfect.

I purchasing this car in wrecked condition. It still has a clean title.

I replaced the engine as it had a cracked head. The new engine has 195,700 miles on it.

I just replaced the clutch (clutch kit) and have had only put 2000 miles on it.

I recently replaced the radiator

Still have the thermostat that I haven't replaced yet. Still in the box

There are some rust spots on the car. Specifically jack locations.

LSD is still in good condition.

Muffler has a hole in it.

Driver seat is cracked, passenger and rear seats are perfect.

M3 shift boot and e-brake boot.

Led interior lights

Newer upgraded hatch struts

Depo HID headlights. Don't have angel eyes.

Style 96 rims rear tires have good tread and a extra set of Style 27's, tires have tread but one has a slow leak.

Engine was working fine until the other day and now it just cranks over and doesn't start. I know it could be something small to fix. Hell I might try to start it again tomorrow to see what it could be.

This car has a lot of sentimental value to me and I hate to see it go. I have damn near replaced everything but the suspension on it with my dad; who is a mechanical engineer. Not his first rodeo working on vehicles that is for sure.

The reason im selling is because I recently was given a car and need the money to fix the transmission on it. It is newer and four door. It is hard getting a infant in a TI.

I am asking 800.00
spykejones is offline   Reply With Quote