View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 06:49 PM   #1
xxxJohnBoyxxx

Default xxxJohnBoyxxx nabbed Drag Racing 90mph

Got pulled over today for drag racing and 90mph in a 45 zone.

Funny thing is it wasn't me doing 90mph, I had spanked two Harleys for a short clip and slowed to the speed limit. Cop was real cool and asked me how fast I was going which I replied the speed limit 45 maybe 5mph over which was the truth when he hit the radar. He then stated I got 90 on my radar which I replied are you sure it was me and not those two Harleys that blew by me when you shot the instant-on Ka. He laughed and said I think it was the Harleys, so I asked why didn't you chase them down and he says I wanted to take a look at your car, my windows were down and I did hear your car involved in a race with those Harleys but when you came over the hill you seemed to be at normal speed, how did that happen (with a grin)? I said sir I must plead the 5th on that, he laughed again. He asked to sit in my car asked a bunch of questions about mods and said he loved the sound of it coming at him even though he couldn't see what it was until I came over the hill. Told me to keep it clean and I thanked him about 5 times and offered him lunch which he declined. I just got off probation 3 days ago and almost got in big trouble again. Yes I'm going up for lottery tickets today

***Please do not follow in my foot steps, you will not be as lucky and could kill someone doing illegial street racing***
xxxJohnBoyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote