View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 07:58 AM   #6
kingpersia

Thanks szed, atleast one person understands me. One reason why i want to do this apart from full economy and to heard the car scream at top power is because in 11 month there is a competition happening and personally id like to take away the N/A four cylinder price, and im hoping for 150+hp at the wheels (this years winner was 120+hp).
And also regarding the part bout different pistons, the reason i want to used s50b32 pistons is because i want to do an affordable job but still keep it safe and obvioulsy m3 engines can handle power so im going with that (i can get s50b32 pistons for about $300US for 6).

As for sokat, how so wat price do u think would be reasonable to sell the kits for...how does ~$1400US inc. manifold sound?, im just trying to get a fair price so when i have then fabricated i can get it going, and maybe make a name for myself. In australia though i would still sell them for bout $2500AU because the only chance of people here getting one for less then $3000AU is if they buy a second hand dbilas or BMP design
kingpersia is offline   Reply With Quote