View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 08:15 AM   #1
Marv17

Exclamation Found oil in a weird spot.

So tonight I was going to Walmart to get some essentials for myself. And when i started my car up i muted the radio for some odd reason and my window was down. I started to hear this weird noise and felt something out of the ordinary. It sounded as if the car was spuddering? or something. i mean it was going but not as if all 4 cylinders were right. its weird to explain anyway. i went to Walmart and paid close attention how my motor was running. the sound and feeling went away by the time i got home for the 8 mile drive, there and back. I got my tools out and check the spark plugs. One had OIL!! I know that isn't normal what so ever. Could this be the source of my issue?? from what i was hearing and feeling earlier??

so how do i fix the "oil leakage"?? do i need new gaskets or something??? what parts are needed?? Help please!

-Theta Chi-
Float like a cadilac, sting like a BIMMER

.... my socket is just too thick and won't fit in the hole! damnit!

Marv's 332ti is in the werks. Stay tuned ya'll ...

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote