View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 03:21 AM   #7
BimmerBum

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
I guess it's customer service. People like the product once they get the correct parts. But sometimes they need to go back and forth with customer service.

My last indy shop had to take pictures of the mounting locations (I think) because he kept on getting the wrong parts. I do know he went back and forth with photos until they got it right. Not my car, a customer's.
For what it's worth my E46 kit came out of the box and installed without issue and I was able to pick my spring rates. I later ordered rear sway bar links and they sent me fronts and I'm pretty sure they kid I talked to on the phone had never been under a car much less a BMW.

To me the individuallity they allow more than makes up for difficulty with customer service... especially when it comes to those of us with swapped ti's. The end result is the difference between right... and pretty good.

SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!

www.BimmerBum.com ALL NEW!
318ti Specific Parts For Sale
www.facebook.com/BimmerBum

BMWCCA #132203
95 318ti Club Sport
98 318ti Active S50 Swap

BimmerBum is offline   Reply With Quote