View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 09:38 AM   #6
andrewsarg101

1. It's my first car so it has that sentimental part to it. Everything i wanted in a car; compact, RWD, 2 door but seats 5, hatchback, european, power windows/locks (you may laugh at this one but im use to manual EVERYTHING), discs brakes all round, alloy wheels, good platform for modification, unique as bmw's go, and most of all its a blast to drive. I know im not planning getting rid of mine anytime soon.

2. I live in a city of about 70,000 people and I have seen a couple around. I like having a car that isnt seen much because it makes my car much more special.

3. I haven't had problems with my window, but i am not the original owner so it may have had it at point in time. I do most of the basic stuff myself, but if its a bit more for me to handle I have some mechanics in my neighborhood that have their little auto shops.

4. Already been answered.

I guess overall this car is just my taste. I like when I tell people I drive a bmw hatchback and they look at me like WTF since it isnt bmw'ish. Its also funny when people think that your rich because you drive a bmw when I only paid $4500 for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyx
Made out with a chick in the hatch once.
Can't do that in sedans, so that's another plus.
andrewsarg101 is offline   Reply With Quote