View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 06:53 PM   #1
chinaski

Default 1996 318Ti Active - $3800

I am the 3rd owner and the a majority of the records since it had been purchased back in 1995, even have the window sticker and full owners manual and brochures. Also have an extra key, remote alarm, and two plastic emergency keys.

First two owners were elderly adults and took great care of the car. I just use the car to drive to and from work and have never raced or abused the car. I have almost every repair receipt for the car since it had been purchased back in 1995. Car has been nothing but reliable since I had purchased it and averages 28mpg.

Only selling the car because I joined the Army and am leaving for a few months at the beginning of June and will not be needing it anymore.

I do have possession of the pink slip/title.

The exterior is 7/10 and does have some scuffs and marks, the car is 16 years old.
- Front bumper has usual wear from being a daily driver.
- Small patch of clear coat cracking on exterior B-pillar. Small patch is at the top of the pillar
- Clear coat on top of the rear bumper (above the molding) has worn off. Was like that when I had bought the car
- Clear coat on top of front bumper (above the molding) is beginning to flake. Was like that when I bought the car.

The interior is 8/10 since the headliner and A-pillar is sagging, other than that, there are no rips or worn areas on the seat, dash has no cracks.
- Rear 4in speakers are blown. All other speakers are perfectly fine.
- Manual shift boot has been replaced with with a Chivas regal bag due to the leather on the original falling apart.

Asking $3800 or best offer. NO TRADES

PM me if interested

Details;
1996 318Ti with Active package
- Clean Title
- M44 1.9L inline 4 motor
- 149,xxx miles
- OEM 10 speaker sound system with OEM amp.
- Manual 5-speed transmission
- OBC: reads gas milage, distance left on tank, outside temperature
- Fog lights
- Complete OEM emergency tool kit (only missing tow hook)

Recent repairs
- New alternator (replaced in 2010)
- Fuel pump (replaced 2012)

May need to be replaced:
- Drive belts are a little cracked but nothing major

Modifications:
- Adjustable Koni Yellow shocks with Racing Dynamics sport springs (1.5 in drop in front, 1.0in drop in rear)
- 16x7 OEM Z4 rims
- Suspension refresh with Koni install
- DJ Auto Euro glass headlights with 55w 5k HID kit, French (yellow) high beams. Euro city lights wired to parking lights.
- 55w 3k HID kit in fog lights
- Alpine CD deck. I-pod and USB compatible
- 5% tint rear, 30% tint front
- Zimmerman cross drilled rotors and Axxis break pads (installed early 2011)
- Frenched (yellow) fog lights. Will include a new clear fog light pair since one yellow fog is cracked.
- Blacked out Grilles
- Smoked corner lights and Side markers.
- DEPO Euro Red/Clear tail lights
- LED license plate bulbs
- LED interior trunk light
- Front license plate delete

Before tint and drop.

k&n intake, racing dynamics sport springs, koni yellows, DJ auto head lights: cut off mod, frenched high beam ellipsoids, 5k HIDs, Frenched fog lights with 3k HIDs, style 104 rims, blacked out grilles, smoked clear corner lights, side markers, tail lights
chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote