View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 11:41 PM   #185
xxxJohnBoyxxx

Taking a break....Two days of destruction

Monday body destruction ~ Ran over pointer toe with 2.5 ton engine hoist. Yes engine was on it...Damn that one hurt real bad, not broke but hurts with each step. Ran over left ring toe with compressor wheel...Ouch!!. Put on shoes...In engine bay and tried to climb out, shoe string gets caught and I fall out on wood pallet, brused elbow, skinned knee, brused hip (on security video, very funny). Putting engine back in and using a slim jim to install intercooler hose ~ Banged head on hoist hard, start cussing and throw slim jim, cut left hand on palm (gusher). ALL IN ONE DAY

Tuesday tool destruction ~ Favorite impact speed butterfly blown seals from running it at 140psi. Snapped large flat-head on bellhouse seperation, snapped favorite long wobble head extention removing red loctite bolts with impact gun. Ran over cheep air hose putting away hoist and it went flying everywhere...junk hose. Big scratch on welding goggles when grinder took off under car and ran them over (my fault almost got me). SO FAR TODAY

Hope I'm done with the breaking and body damage I'm too old for this crap
xxxJohnBoyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote