View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 08:47 PM   #10
handballallday

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRADESTAR View Post
Like most things in life, it is all about timing. I don't think that these are as rare as you might think.

This time of year is slow, can tell from the "for sale" section here. Will pick up when the weather improves. For whatever reason I think fall is the best time.
hmm yes it is all about timing. And yeah i do feel like they're rare for some reason but maybe because i've started looking in the dead middle of winter. I think fall is the best time too because most people just want to get rid of it and not have to worry about it as it gets colder and snow falls but thank you for the kind words brother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudenice View Post
Hello all,
It has been awhile since I've lasted posted or responded. I actually drove a 86 Toyota Celica GTS with well over 200k from Washington, DC to Ohio to get my 1st BMW 318ti 5 speed - Hellirot red with 101k in 2005. Car has been in storage for 2 years and will be back on the road in April. I found mine on autotraders.....and It was worth the 12 hour round trip...
i wish i had the motivation to drive 12 hrs even though i've drive to Florida twice but that was a few yrs ago. I just would like to pick one up within the tri-state. I still have lots of patience.... just anxious.
91 MX-5 Miataz - Silversurfer - Weekend Bandicoot
96 5-speed 2dr RAV - Purple baby monster - New Daily
handballallday is offline   Reply With Quote