View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 01:45 PM   #9
xxxJohnBoyxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03whitegsr View Post
Based on your attitude towards me, I'm struggling with how I want to respond. How about this:

I don't care enough about this topic to go dig up the various posts on this topic. If you want to take that as me not "backing up" my claim, that's fine. I looked into this YEARS ago and decided then it was a bad idea for more then one reason.

Good luck with your project though. Some conclusive evidence it works would be awesome...but I have a feeling it's not going to work like you think it will.
You care enough to post your claim that it will cause a fire. Please guide me in the right direction so I can learn; since you state you don't care enough about it to explain. If you would be a team player on this board maybe explain why it is a bad idea since you did research on it. I think you the wrong idea about me. I want facts not BS that "it will catch on fire". I strive each day to help the board with ideas and ways to do things better. Yes I was tough in my first post to you but I did that to see how you would respond. I still firmly believe that it will work without causing a fire hazzard and value any input from people that can prove I'm wrong and this will cause a fire and burn up my car which I value more then my wife
xxxJohnBoyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote