View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 08:01 AM   #1
HuGo

Smile Special Thank You 2 SoCal 318ti

Guys, i got something to say. Im glad we can hang out and meet like we do. Im happy and i appreciate you guys doing what you guys can to make this happen. If it weren't for you guys, we wouldn't have a ti meet, yet alone the Mother Effing SoCal 318ti Team. I dont know who else is proud of us around here but i am proud of us. I dont know if anyone gives us props on the .org for what we have done for the community. Especially because its me. But i hope that i give people (the .org) the courage and hopes to start their own meets like we have. Im glad we can represent the .org and our Ti's where ever we go driving or where ever we meet. Trust me, when we did that 15 car caravan (pure Ti's ) i had people looking at me and some giving me the thumbs up, especially a lot of BMWs. Well cuz i was at the very front and i was the last Ti they saw. That means other people who are minding their own business recognizes us. I mean, if it were me driving in a toyota and i saw not only BMW's passing by, but every single car is the same car, i think i would be stoked! Anyway, lets keep this up. Monthly meets, weekly meets, outta no where meets!!

I can tell you guys that ill be sadden when i have to departure from LA to go to the Academy Anyway, im wondering whos going to take over what i have started? And i hope that when i leave and come back 7 months later you guys still have this going with A lot more members, but lets not forget that im the President! LoL Jk. Anyway, im not being gay, im just telling you guys how i feel.

I know that when i first came to the .org i was very enthused about knowing more about my car. And i have. Although, i still wouldnt go under the car and change the tranny myself, but i have learn a lot more than the no knowledge that i had before when i first registered to the site.

I know also that i didnt get off in the right steps and instead of making friends i made enemies and had a lot of people hate me. Im sure people still dont like me but thats the impression and sour taste i had left here. Ive been banned who knows how many times and i cant say how much i could thank steve for giving me so many chances to better up.

You guys have to know that real life and internet is something else. But i never thought that i would make friends off the net that own the same car and are enthused about the same things i am.

Me and cooljess started off really bad. But what happen? We not only put our past aside, but we became friends. As you guys know also, i had problems with jflip and we cleared our differences this week and i have encourage to get himself a Ti and be a part of our team.

M3_kill3r, honestly i dont remember how we even started talking dude but if it weren't for you, we probably wouldnt have a meet to begin with. Along with cooljess. I got to say that from what i remember, it was us 3 that were really enthused about starting our meet and pushing people to show up. Dude, your a great guy and i have a blast when we hang out. The kool thing is we say things about eachother and we know we are only joking. And that's what i want the .org to notice. Because when we type right here, it seems like we are talking sh!t to eachother, but since we know eachother, we know its all fun and games.

Lazoh, I cant say enough how much i appreciate you being a friend. You know how it is, we chapines got to stick together. If it weren't for you, i probably wouldnt be here typing this right now and i still would be banned.

Jimmy, your probably the best example to show that internet characteristics are different than in person characteristics. I will never forget when you said that you wanted to slap me! LoL! And i understand why you wanted to. You judged me on what you saw and read, but when you met me, you had a new complete lookout about the type of person i am. And thats not the way it should be. A lot of people have judged me upon what they read about/from me but has yet to meet me in person. And when they do, they have noticed i am completely different person.

I would like to thank everyone who stood up for me. Saints, Cooljess, Lazoh, and everyone that spoke up for me to have me back on the .org

New members, im glad that you are a part of the tradition. This includes marv, socalpinoy, and everyone else. I know socalpinoy that you were maybe a little nervous about meeting me. Trust me, i saw that in your eyes. LoL. I guess you thought i was going to be the same in person like i WAS around the .org. But then im sure you have realized that i am not what i am here on the net.

Im not choosing favorites, so in overall i thank all of you. Every last member. If it weren't for you guys, this wouldn't happen and this wouldnt be a pretty big team for only a Ti team.

I think that i have done good for the .org. I mean, if i wasn't doing a good job, i dont think that Steve would have helped/sponsor us with the digitizing payment. Steve, i thank you for putting up with me. I assure you that i have changed a lil, with the help of the members telling me to calm down when i type because whatever i try to say, might come out different to another member and take it in a bad way. Which has been happen.

I have to also thank the rest of the .org. When i read about something, im learning as i go, and its because of you guyses experience, help/tips, questions etc... I hope that i could encourage some of you guys to start your own team/tradition and i would love to see pics of that.

pnosker, i know you realized the work we got going and id like to thank you for coming out and meeting us. Like i told you, we wouldn't have mined taking you to SD at all but you couldn't. Maybe next time. It was a pleasure meeting you. Im sure you as well had a new impression of me.

Another great thing i love about this team is that we are willing to help eachother in whatever we know. Look at what happen the other night, jess was suppose to come to my house to pick up the alternator and thats it. But what happen? 6 ti's came out of no where to just hang out that night and we helped our friend ara (garik) put his chip in. WE had a freaking blast that night too. When we were in San Diego, lazoh helped a few members with their sound system. Then we helped our friend Bobbak realize that he doesnt have to be inside the car cooking himself when he can close his windows from the outside. Thats the good thing about having a team...we have different members with different knowledge and every member knows something different and this way we can always help eachother out. One thing i learned is that next time i want to change CD's i have to make sure i ground myself

Again, i like to thank my team for the support whether its a meet, personal help, anything. Its kool that i made friends that have similar interests than i do. All i have to say is we have to keep this up and invite more members as we go.

Thats my speech

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.