View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 01:58 AM   #1
Minninips

Vehicles
Default **SOLD**1995 318ti Active $3000 OBO 5Spd Alaska Blue

318 has sold. I will leave this listing up as reference. I did not get my asking price, but what I got was fair.

Selling my beloved 318ti because I purchased a 99 M3 in February and have not been driving the 318 as much as I thought I would. I autocrossed the ti once, total of 3 runs. I have had zero problems with the ti for my length of ownership and knew the previous owner who babied it. I have not been in any accidents and to my knowledge the ti has never been in an accident and has all original VIN tags. Always a California car. I am the 3rd Owner. The ti has been maintained by a local mechanic who also maintains my M3.

-1995 BMW 318ti $3000OBO 5Spd 198xxx miles Alaska Blue on Tan leather with Active package - Real OEM Seriel # search

-Passed Smog and registered as of 7/14/11
-Oil changed with Mobile 1 Synthetic every 3-4000 miles.
-OEM 17x8 BMW Style 50 wheels stripped and powder coated electric blue with 225/45 Bridgestone Potenza RE070 Tires (I work for a OEM wheel and tire company) – OEM Lugs+Locks powder coated Neon Green. *OE Parts Included
-HQ Autosport Coil On Plug Kit (replaced as preventative maintenance) http://hqautosport.com./products1.html *OE Parts Included
-Front Brembo Slotted Rotors with Akebono Euro low dust pads.
-OEM Alarm and Keyless entry
-Cruise Control
-15% Tint on front and rear windows.
-Drivers side Window Lifter (P/N 51331977609) and Sliders replaced
-Valve Cover and Oil Filter Housing Gasket replaced
-Transmission and Rear End Fluid done in January (195xxx miles)
-Replaced battery in 2009
-Has a Sony headunit w/ iPod plug in, Polk Audio rear speakers, JL Audio Amp, and an Eclipse sub.
-OEM Black Floor Mats

Car is in excellent condition but being 16 years old it does have minor problems.
-Drivers side door panel is securely held on by screws (previous owner)
-Drivers seat is torn and passenger seat is also worn (previous owner used seat covers and I had vaders)
-Has a couple scratches and dings but thats expected with a 16 year old car.
-Rear deck can come off hinges at times.
-Headliner is sagging slightly
-SRS light is on – Seat Occupancy Passenger - Checked plugs and reset. SRS light has not come back on.

*Included with sale:
OEM 15” wheels – No Tires
OEM set of BMW lugs
OEM Ignition Coils, Ignition Pack, and Spark Plug Wires

Email or PM for fastest response - Minninips (at) gmail (dot) com

Last edited by Minninips; 11-08-2011 at 04:23 AM. Reason: SOLD.
Minninips is offline   Reply With Quote