View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 11:54 PM   #1
aceyx

Default How much did you pay? Future Buyer's Guide

File updated 18 October 2007

This is a fairly common question asked, so maybe it's about time we got together a database.

Please list model year, package, options, year purchased, and amount paid. Feel free to list other factors such as location, condition, extras, etc. It will help make this as useful as possible to prospective buyers.
- my apologies for being obnoxious, but it is vastly important that you note ALL of these things. After updating the file I'm noticing that people aren't putting in price, or year purchased. These are critical! Please PM me if you've made any changes, as I'm not going back through and checking the database against every post in this thread.

If you would rather add your information anonymously, PM me and I can simply add it without your username attached.

I will try and make it as clear as possible that these are not hard numbers, but just a truer indication of the market than say, KBB or Edmunds.

Thanks much.

EDIT: please leave location info if you are not in the US, and it is not noted in your profile. Exchange rates are nice too (thanks dodj).

This file will be amended as needed. You can view it as an Excel file or a PDF document. I recommend the Excel file, as you can re-sort the list by model year.
You can download an Excel viewer here
or Adobe Acrobat reader here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ti.zip (7.2 KB, 579 views)
File Type: pdf ti.pdf (47.5 KB, 664 views)