View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 01:34 PM   #4
oakley

Checked all the pipes and they seem fine on the brief inspection I did, I have always had a randon start problem when the engine is hot if its started and stopped alot on little journeys so iv replaced my Crank case valve, and cleaned the icv a short time ago...Everything was fine till the service so im sure its just the engine not liking the iridium plugs, although they are the upgrades to NGK BKR6EK if u stick the car into a spark plug park finder including NGK's one it never comes back with Iridium info so maybe the 4 pot doesnt like them!
Car still runs fine when going just a rough few seconds on start up, iv taken the plugs out and checked them, they still look ok..Guess i will try replacing them with the recommended ones and take it from there!!
18" AC Schnitzer alloys. AC Schnitzer exhaust. Umnitza V2 Angel eyes with remote locking function. 6500K HID's (altho currently running 4200K HID's) Rogue Engineering RSM's. EBC Turbo discs and Greenstuff Pads. Retro fit dimming mirror. M style indicator wing mirrors. Carbon Fibre GT splitter. Carbon kidneys grills. Alpine IDA-X001 Ipod headunit. M3 leather gaitors. M pedals. Illuminated M gearshift. Reiger rear spoiler. Shark fin.
oakley is offline   Reply With Quote