View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 09:25 AM   #8
minimike

Vehicles

29 Nov 2013

Little update on the Bearing, got the arm off the car last night didn't take to long really, had to remove all the hand brake and shoes and crimp the brake line to undo all of that before I could remove the arm, All of this to change a wheel bearing! I hate Bmw. New Bearing should be here today, will take it to get the old bearing pressed out later and the new one pressed back in

15 Jan 2014

Been a while since I updated! not much has changed really apart from rolling the rear arches a little to put the 15mm spacers on the rear, Also had my front wheels balanced as they were causing it to feel horrible at high speeds. Oh and almost forgot I brought myself another bucket seat for Xmas as a present to myself, and got a matching harness too! will upload some pics of the seats when I get a chance, Also got persuaded to put the clear front indicators in which I wasn't sure about but there growing on me.. Here's a few pics for now of how its sitting

16 Jan 2014

Quick update! Received this yesterday, should be getting the whole car painted and the ducktail fitted next month

3 Feb 2014

Quick update, brought some Mtec side strips last week, wanted some to clip on and line up etc before I get it painted. I bit the bullet and paid the silly price people ask for them on eBay although these ones are in good condition.

And also finally ordered some more 15mm spacers so the back and front are both spaced by 15mm, I think it sits pretty well.

11 Feb 2014

Thought I would add a couple of last pictures before it changes a lot next week!

minimike is offline   Reply With Quote