View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 04:47 PM   #1
hotmilk400

Default Cleaning sale, misc parts

*** NOTE: i just got a new 98 auto that i will be parting out. the part out will start on the 09/24/11. new parts right now are: M44 motor with 120k miles, auto tranny, Full interior black "pleather" seats (great shape). cat converter, aftermarket exhaust, and body parts along with everything else. PM if you are interested, i have prices in mind, but if you offer something fair, we can work something out. new parts will be updated soon and a new thread started once the part out starts.****

Cleaning sale!
Below are a list of parts I have,everything is MAKE OFFER + actual shipping cost (i use paypal shipping, so free tracking number and discounted rates)

You can also do local pickup in in Pennsylvania (19559)

These are all working parts form a 97 auto black Ti.
--
--
Sunroof (black outside, gray inside) includes motor and everything you need,

secondary air pump

Front left (driver side) fender , Black. Good shape!

Instrument cluster (200K miles, from a 97 base model)

Driver side DOOR and window, black, no inside panel.

Ignition/ steering wheel shaft (from wheel to the 2nd joint) , Key,

Auto shifter with leather handle (minor wear) all the stuff you need, cable to ignition and tranny.

5sp Shifter - standard size. left over after a Short shift swap. also has the link from shifter to tranny.

Evap canister (the charcoal canister in the rear driver-side quarter panel)

Air Mass Meter: 13621736224

ABS Computer

Airbag sensor (not blown)

Steering wheel (very ruff shape, but if you have a cover it would be good. all the wires and gears work)

Rear Driver side tail light

Head LIght + corner Front Driver side

ASC + T throttle

Front Footwell speaker
(1) OEM fits 92 - 99: 65138370936

rear side windows with tint (baout 20 or 35% not sure. all rubber seals comes with it.

Fuel pressure regulator

Window Wipers Stalks (ie, the part that connects the blade to the motor)

Black front and rear seat belts

Front and Rear Bumper. Black. Stock OEM style. overall good shape, but please contact me for info. pickup only for now. i do not have a box to ship, but i can ship it for the right price.

WIRE HARNESS;;; well not full. basically from the steering wheel back to the rear trunk lights. some things got cut but of the harness is good. almost everything form the seat to the trunk is fine. just the harness that goes to the radio and auto shifter are cut up. i am selling this cheap since i know it is cut up. most of the wires are on the driver side (that main chunk that runs back) nothing where the heater is and passenger side of the car

Rear View Mirror, 92-99:
EWSII, DME, airbag sensor (under rear seat) and all the wires (if you want them)

driver side tail light (left side) OEM:

OEM side skirts, black. seems to be in perfect shape. shipping cost will be high, keep that in mind.SOLD

map light(center light) and headliner lights(SOLD)

NEW - Set of Spring Pads for FRONT suspension. (ie, the rubber pads that go above and below the springs. 33531128610, 33531136386) Brand new, never used in my project. (SOLD)

Rubber around the front doors (SOLD)
Rubber around the hatch back door (SOLD)

rear ABS sensors (SOLD)

-

Green Your Decor with the Aspect! Shop for the Grow Light Used by Interior Designers, Growers & People Like You!

Last edited by hotmilk400; 09-22-2011 at 05:18 PM.
hotmilk400 is offline   Reply With Quote