View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 09:57 PM   #1
Pantheon

Post 1997 318ti Hellrot mtech

I'm selling my Hellrot Red 318ti with just over 250k on the dial. (I'm aware, it's plenty).

I'm the second owner. First owner claimed engine was rebuilt (although he showed no proof). As always, he claimed the car was in amazing mechanical condition. Less than 500 miles later, the u joints gave out, and the rear diff. may be leaking. I'd say $200 for the u-joints, and roughly $700 for the diff. (give or take $100). Given the faults, we can expect slight vibration due to said failing parts.

So - now that we've got the cons out of the way, the pros:

Clean title.
The interior is in Flawless condition. Not a single rip in the leather. Not a single spot where the liner sags. All electronics (sunroof included) work perfectly.

The exterior has some dents here and there (hood from a rock, and side skirts from a curb). The paint is still hanging in there beautifully, but the front (M3) bumper COULD use a touch up here and there.

I'm going to post pictures and all the extras I have for it, and all that has been done to it as far as performance/appearance mods.

I'm currently asking for $2,800 flat - and am located in Alexandria, VA (22302 ZIP).

My number is 202 440 4035.
I'm not in a huge rush to sell it, and part of me doesn't want to, because I still feel as if it's got full potential ahead of it. My friend found a local Yellow M3 and he needs the $ to buy it. So he's willing to give me his m3 (with a blown head gasket), and I'll give him the cash from my ti. I know I'm losing out, but I have a bike as my dd.

That's pretty much it for now folks. Pics are coming up!

Last edited by Pantheon; 05-01-2013 at 09:59 PM.
Pantheon is offline   Reply With Quote