View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 06:11 PM   #1
dms

Default Hey, should I buy this 95 BMW 318ti 1.9L???

Hey everyone,

My name is Dante and I'm thinking about purchasing my first car. I really hope it could be this one right here: 1995 BMW 318ti (Seller says its the 1.9)

I know a lot about cars, but I don't have a lot of experience with this one on particular. In short, I would like a second opinion from atual owners or previous owners.

I would like to know about maintenance cost and if I do end up getting that car...I would like to give a bit of an upgrade and tune-up, who knows maybe even turbo-charged. Has anyone done this before? did it work? how much hp?

Here is the link to the car: http://www.webmotors.com.br/comprar/...nuncio=9082573

I haven't gone to see the car personally yet since it's a little far away. But the seller also says that the interior has new leather along with new leather wrap on the steering wheel. It has 65,000 km which is about 40,000 miles...is there a way for me to find out if the odometer has been tampered with?

Basically what I want to know is if the car will handle my heavy foot once in a while without giving me maintenance cost cuz I aint got no extra money...hahaha
dms is offline   Reply With Quote