View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 11:48 PM   #33
MisterM52

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenjnick View Post
Im in, whatever I can do to help. Im sure we can work something out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alright, lets be in touch and I will have it sent your way towards the end of July.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OllieNZ View Post
You've got me tossing up whether to take you up on the offer of testing for you vs my original TC plan

My biggest issue is SC sizing. Ideally I want to run around 350rwhp but with the possibility of turning the wick up to some where around 450rwhp even for just a short time. I will be running an IC, and any other mods needed to support the power.
Well, I kinda was going to say what bimmernut was saying, I mean to get the M44/M42 anywhere near 400HP would be a milestone built. Some will say you will need 30PSI, I would say 20-25PSI from a M122H would do it, since we are working with a motor that makes maybe sub 150HPat the crank. Now 450rwhp is more so asking 500 at the crank. Depends how deep you want to go into building that motor, know you can stroke it to 2.1L or so but even then, I dont know, for that kind of power you may be better off going with a 6 cylinder swap. The only setup that could do that would be capable of those levels is the M122H. We could work something out if you really wanted. I can adapt the M122H KC Discharge pan, to fit the current gen Eaton MOAB Brackets, but it will be sticking out of the hood a good few inches for sure. Also comes down to what you spend, I mean if you can do the work yourself, maybe a few grand and a lot of work will get you going with the TC setup. Totally your call.

--------------------------------------------

For the testing:

So far I have got

thenjnick - M42 with Eaton M62 Build
niceguyeddie - M44 SC14

I myself got an M44 here I will be testing on, I will do the M45 & AMR500. Unless anyone else wants to go into testing, Lets call it.
MisterM52 is offline   Reply With Quote