View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 05:37 PM   #1
skid vicious

Default For Sale: 1995 318ti 5-spd $1100

White, non-sunroof, 1995 318ti with high miles (about 240k) and dents on the drivers side. Comes with two sets of 15x7 alloy wheels one set are koseis Im not sure what the others are. with R-compound tires (BF-G and Toyo). The Bf-G's have some rubber left on them, the toyos are pretty much used up. I also have an extra set of steel rims for the car. Also comes with Schroth Rallye 4 clip in harnesses for both driver and passenger. The car has been sitting for 1 year. It has a crack in the windshield and a coolant leak that I can't find the source of. The motor is an M42. The interior is cloth with the usual stains and a few small holes. The damage to the drivers side is due to a low speed impact with a tire wall. The car was driven home from that event. I did not find any damage to the frame after the incident, and the car continued to drive well. The car was regularly used at drivers ed events and was maintained to a high level. It is completely stock besides the koni adjustable shocks and K&N air filter. The A/C system has been discharged and the hoses removed, I still have the hoses. $1100 obo. I would like to sell this before it gets buried in snow.

Last edited by skid vicious; 12-21-2009 at 06:05 PM.
skid vicious is offline   Reply With Quote