View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 11:07 PM   #1
2002mcs

Default 1998 318ti M-Sport with Cali Roof

Time to sell the ti that we have had for the past 9 years. Well kept Helrot M- Sport with the California roof. 132,000 miles with all maintenance records since 55k miles. The list of repairs is typical for a ti including cooling system, window regulators, door cards re-glued, oil filter housing etc. Body is excellent with no rust or other cosmetic issues. No accidents other than when my daughter scraped the side of our house requiring a right rear quarter panel repair. Rims are clean, no curb rash with newer low mileage tires. Mirrors were upgraded to M3 OEs, not repros. Interior has the geometric sport seat pattern in very good condition. Rear seat bottom has a 1 inch seam tear. Headliner is sagging bit, but because of the size of the Cali roof, it is not that apparent. Central locking system is not working. No check engine or SRS lights. Includes trunk mounted OE CD changer. Cali roof works fine but does not like to be left out in hard rains! Asking $4,900. Here is a link to my Craigslist ad. Not sure how to post pics to this post. I can send you pictures if requested. http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/4742651527.html
2002mcs is offline   Reply With Quote