View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 04:48 AM   #281
milehigh96caliti

Quote:
Originally Posted by milehigh96caliti View Post
I had the driver's side armrest fixed the other day. Waiting for a new driver's side mirror so I can replace the one with the glue coming through the mirror. Having lunch with Cali-Ti and family on Sunday...one more week of work and I'm headed back to the Gulf Coast to finish up business. My kids are bringing the Cali top later in the month. 310,660 miles and running fine! Woohoo!
Correction...car is running fine but took it into the mechanic today because a rubber part of the rear driver's side bushing came off. Sad to say that the front control arms need to be replaced as well as the bushing before I can put it on the road back to Florida in 3 weeks. I had the passenger side bushing replaced in November. Ezippy was basically run into the ground the last two years that Sean drove it.

Both the control arms and bushings should have been replaced a long time ago, things that he could have done himself, but as we all know, he was too busy with other things (and I'm not talking about fishing or wheels). Most of you don't know the huge deal he made of me keeping MY car so it's been one expensive shock after another to find out he treated it so badly...because some whore was more important. It makes me really angry. It's no surprise to me that zippy is sitting in storage because it keeps overheating...and he's still too busy with other "things" to be bothered to fix it.

On the positive side, ezippy does run really well otherwise with 310,700+ miles on it, the mechanics were super-impressed and I am taking very good care of it just like I promised Eric (Cali-ti) I would when I bought it from him and I intend to keep taking care of it.

Now if I could take care of myself too...I fell cleaning a ceiling fan this am and broke my wrist...it should be a fun drive back Sunday alone with the puppers, but then I'm used to being alone...for at least the last 3 years. Onward and upward!

http://hubpages.com/health/Enablers-...t-Away-With-It

1996 California Edition - SOLD
Modded by cali-ti
2012 e92 335is Twin Turbo convertible w/M package
2002 e46 330cic Sport w/cold weather package STOCK - SOLD