View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 02:00 PM   #1
anassa

Vehicles
Default SoCal IE Shop recommendations --> regulators/AC/RadFan

So I will be back in the U.S. in a month! And my parents were kind enough to offer to bring my ti to a shop to get some basics fixed.

1st : A/C - the mechanical parts works for sure - there is a fuse that keeps blowing, I used to know it off the top of my head but its been a year. I think it might be related to my Radiator Fan also not working. - so rad fan needs replacing, and that might fix everything if the fuse is also replaced again, or some basic electrical checks are needed to figure out why the A/C doesn't work.

2nd: Both windows and now sunroof need lube/regulators and some love in general.

It would be awesome to get back to the U.S. with a car with working windows and A/C! Not much to ask I think

I don't really know any shops.. since I did most of my work myself. But if someone has a trusted place let me know please!

Thanks.

--- Oh my parents live in Rancho Cucamonga, and I left my car by them.

***328ti Build thread. ***

Even more important:
SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!

Last edited by anassa; 08-08-2016 at 02:03 PM.
anassa is offline   Reply With Quote