Thread: all years Radios
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 07:09 AM   #11
Artem

Vehicles

JVC Still available, pulled out of my car... And OH MY GOD - I love the audio in that thing now, the car is a whole different beast! I highly recommend redoing everything if you are looking for an SQ setup. The JVC should work OK with stock speakers, harness and amp, I believe most amps work OK like that. Looking for $50 OBO, shoot me an offer, but I would still like to keep it local.

Also available - the stock rear speakers, but mostly those Dayton audio woofers (Per one of the rear speaker redo thread), my stock speaker enclosures are pretty beat up and the rear parcel shelf wouldnt stay in, but the speakers themselves are in great shape, tons of life left. Looking to recoup some of my moolah - Looking for $40 OBO, pre-mounted - they are available from MCMElectronics or other distribution places for $26 each. I bought them back in 2011 or so, they look brand new.

Cheers,
Artem
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	DaytonSPK.jpg Views:	146 Size:	42.1 KB ID:	15856   Click image for larger version Name:	DaytonSPK2.jpg Views:	131 Size:	88.5 KB ID:	15857  
Artem is offline   Reply With Quote