View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 05:36 PM   #19
Junk

Sounds like you have a bent arm to me.. but Don't forget to check your rear shocks! After lowering my ti, it became more stable, I did install trailing arm bushings, even though the originals (140k) were cracked looking on the outside, the rubber was still all there and I don't think it added that much to the instability. Also still running stock subframe bushings (same thing, they looked ripped, but upon removing the subframe, they werent ripped apart or anything so I don't think it would be much different from stock) stock m coupe/roadster has the same subframe bushings. But I do plan on installing harded bushings eventually. I just wanted to test out the difference. BUT I did replace the rear shocks and noticed one of the old ones was dead. I think that was the main cause of my rear instability. lowered about 3", rear toe bothers me more than the neg. camber. my rear tires wore down THROUGH the steel belt on the inside corner and still had tread on the outside.. commuting and not hard track time, but the combo of toe and camber really eats the tires up.. and limits traction..
Junk is offline   Reply With Quote