View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 11:42 PM   #1
dsamuel565

Default Good deal on parts for 318 ti owner

Hi Guys, I have posted this before, and would love to move this stuff onto another 318 ti lover and owner. My 1995 is gone now and I have a 335 IX which I love. I have stored the following parts and would love to have the space back. First there is a nice set of seats. Grey/tan leather. Front seats and rear. The rear are from a 1996 and are perfect. They have the headrests which the 1995 didn't have. The drivers seat is newly covered and is perfect. The passenger is a little less perfect. I have a nearly new shift boot that is also Grey/tan leather and a nearly new black leather shift knob. I have a newish antenna rod, a new 51205 tensioner pulley, the two rubber hold downs from the trunk and also two sets of grills, one set nearly new. There is also a couple of other things, one being a new Wix oil filter 51213, 4 BMW wheel center which fit the 10 spoke wheels. I am looking for a decent offer from someone who can pick this stuff up in South San Francisco. I'm David and the following is contact information dsamuel565@gmail.com
dsamuel565 is offline   Reply With Quote