View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 09:42 PM   #11
ripdotcom

Well, I am having my buddy take it to a shop tomorrow and have a custom motor mount fabbed up that will connect to the area of the block where the AC compressor and bracket used to be. THis way I can get the motor mount done without losing any driveability in NA form. I decided to place the turbo under the manifold and simply use a T3 wastegate adapter that will fit between the manifold and turbo since the internal wastegate will hit the block. Luckily I habe a friend who just upped the size of his turbo on his M20 and he gave me his 2.5" turboback with a magnaflow. It will bolt right up to the turbo and there is no wastegate (talk about lucky) SO I am about 90% done with parts. Heres a rundown so far so i can copy and paste it later when its rocking.

T3 Turbo 60 trim
M50 manifold chopped at runners 5 and 6
BOV
2" Intercooler Piping
Intercooler
6Psi 38mm wastegate
T3 to T3 wastegate adapter 2.5" high
2.5" Turbo Back Exhaust
Adjustbale Cartech FMU "Begi"
12mmx1.5 to -4an adapter (Running from Oil pressure sender port)
-4an to -4an oil line restricted to 1/16" (Should keep oil pressure around 15Psi or less)
Volvo Charge Pipe with 1/2" Port (for BOV)
Walbro 255

PCV will vent to a catch can and the IAC will loop back to the underside of the TB. I also have an Emanage Blue that I was going to put on my MKIII supra but sold it so I am going to start off by simply using the Air flow part of it like a AFC (might swap the AFM over to hot wire MAF from an m50 E36 since I have both a 3" and 3.5" euro in the garage) but also have the ignition harness and FI harness and will eventually replace the injectors and FMU and have it controlled much more accurately with the laptop (little 8" sony vaio in thje glove box), just want to get the first part complete and drive it for a few weeks. Also need to pick up another wideband with narrowband output so i can eliminate the stock one.