View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 07:34 AM   #17
roadrash
That's not Millpoint Blue

Vehicles

heh heh... IF I were to do that, you'd be the first one I'd visit. LOL

I can see it now... sculpted shag carpet floor and roof, probably some funky shade of green or orange... I'd paint the interior plastic to look wood grain... 8-ball gear shift knob... dangling fuzzy ball trim around all the windows... upholster the seats with something really fuzzy... pine tree air freshener hangin from the rear view mirror. I'd probably have to find an old custom van in a junk yard for inspiration. Oh yeah... and it wouldn't be complete without a bumper sticker that says "If this car's a'rockin' don't come a'knockin'!!!" LOL

Or... it could be the redneck theme... confederate flag and gun rack in the back window... the horn plays Dixie... more primer and bondo showing than actual paint.... heh heh

Mods 'n' stuff: Star Spoke 43 wheels - X-Brace - Mason Engineering front strut brace - CF gauge overlay - ZHP shifter knob - Racing Dynamics cat-back - Doubled brake lights - M-tech rear spoiler
From Page 68 of the 1997 Owners Manual: "Vehicles equipped with ASC+T remain subject to the laws of physics."
roadrash is offline   Reply With Quote