View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 10:14 PM   #101
anassa

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurohb View Post
wow!! where did you get the acs bumper?!
Post #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by frink84 View Post
oh oh oh! BBS!
Thanks for playing! But seems like bryan is is the winner!

So not much has happened, I did not mount the ACS rep bumper due to my hesitation on part of the design. I will mention it when I post a full picture of the front and what I mean.

Its not like absolutely nothing has happened. FINALLY! I had a couple good clean canyon runs with the C1's and R888, and the bucket seat properly mounted.

The drive was amazing!! Those tires grip like nothing else I have had before and the lighter weight wheels/ smaller diameter, and bucket seat to hold me in, I was able to drive at a completely different pace then before.

I met a 350whp EVOX, that pulled on me on straits as if I was sitting still but with the road being mostly tighter turns I had no problem sitting right behind him. While driving behind him I got a free show of flames that would shoot out of the exhaust once in a while. I am pretty confident that if I led the run I would be able to outrun him, but the show was worth it! I also do have to admit that if we were on a road that he was more familiar with he would have dusted me.

Along with the EVO X there was also a 370z with TE37s and very grippy Hankook tires. I was only able to run with the EVOX, and was disappointed when I was not able to run with the 370z. After chatting a little I found out the gentleman was a actual professional driver named Will from wwr-racing.com . Needless to say he was on a completely different level, and if I tried to run with him I highly doubt I would of been able to see those taillights for long .

The night in the canyon turned out great with some good runs, good people, and no mechanical problems. Loved it!

***328ti Build thread. ***

Even more important:
SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!
anassa is offline   Reply With Quote