View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 05:45 AM   #13
rochey6957

Vehicles

the only thing i see wrong with that interior is the lack of door panels. so I dont know what your problem is with it. other than that it looks like it matches and was done well. All though I wouldn't want that on my car, I'm sure the owner and maybe some other people would too. If I did want something like that I would have done it and spent money on it like this person did. So kudos to them for doing what they want to THEIR car.

yes clean ti's are hard to find but wont that make your (assuming you have a clean ti) cooler/better/whatever...

And to the OP: Its not your car its someone else's so blow off talking **** about it. I think it would be pretty rude of me to walk into your house/apartment/yard and say it looks like "azz" if you spent YOUR hard earned money, YOUR time, and YOU thought it looked ****ing sweet. People who say someone shouldn't drive a BMW because the modify it how they want are ignorant douchbags. What gives you the right to tell me or anyone else what I/they can or cannot own/modify/do. Like my car right now has a primmered hood and nose panel, mismatched corner lights, dented fenders, and a poorly designed audio enclosure. I think if you saw pics of it you might tell me im an asshole for doing that to my car or not taking car of it properly. well i think your wrong. its my car and from everything i have done to my car modifications/maintenance/repairs/accidents it has allways been something I chose to do. (Sans accidents..) but i repaired it in a way I wanted to and it passed inspection. So why? why in the world do you think you have the right to trash talk this person and say they should never have owned a "BMW"? Im Fine with you having your own oppinion about the car and saying it looks like "azz" despite the rudeness of your remark I can accept it as your OPINION. But I draw the line at you saying what people should or should not own or do.

Last I checked this was America sooo... yeah. Have a swell day mister.

***Derek***

^^Lola^^
Pioneer radio/ Pioneer 6-Disk CD Changer/ JBL 601.1 Grand Touring Amplifier/ Bilstein Sport shocks/ Bilstein e36sedan springs/ Green LED Courtesy Lights

Accident Counter: 3...
rochey6957 is offline   Reply With Quote