Thread: Cops
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 01:41 PM   #3
TiTime

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor
Ok so its 1 in the morning and I am driving home from work, I am doing 70 on the highway when I notice a car on the other side of the road parked, lights off, I was like WTF, then the lights went on as I passed. I was like O ****, a COP!!! I gunned it...

Ok before you guys flame this...

The cop was on the other side of the road, there is a barrier between him and me, so he had to go about 1/4 mile down the road and turn around. Anyway my turnoff was just up ahead so I made a mad dash, taking the 90 degree corner at like 30mph...Skidded out. Just as I made it to the intersection I could see him in my rearview mirror, no flashing lights. Anyway I took some fast turns in the neighborhood, thus ending up at my house. Parked the car in the garage and shut the door.

WOOT lost the cop!!

Anyway that’s my story…anyone here got any cool cop stories?
Pretty ballsy. You mentioned that you were doing 70 on the highway. What's the speed limit on your highway? Don't have to worry about outrunning cops over here. There are times that you are going 10-15mph over the speed limit (65 or 75 depending on which freeway), and all they will do is pull up next to you and just ask you to slow down by waving. I'm sure that if he wanted to catch you, he probably would and could have. Nice moves though.
TiTime is offline   Reply With Quote