View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 07:27 PM   #1
TiTime

Cool Nice experience w/ Ti Time

I had the coolest thing happen to me yesterday on my way home from work:

It was about 95 degrees outside (chilly for this time of year), so I had my windows rolled down with my sunroof open. I was about 3 miles away from my house when I had to take a detour down a residential street to miss some major traffic. The street I went down passed the High School of the town that I live in. It was just after school got out, so there were a lot of "teeny boppers" just lounging outside the school. For some odd reason, they still had the "Caution 15 MPH" speed limit signs out, down the whole street. This was a pain, I was moving slower. But, here is the cool part. I probably own 1 of maybe 3 BMW's in Coolidge. The only ti of course. Everyone was giving me the "ooooo's" & "aaahhhh's" over my car. And someone started to clap. That clap turned into more claps. When to my surprise, there were cheers and chants of, "Nice car!" and "Check out that ride." I was amazed. Never has my ti been given such attention.

I did what any person in my shoes would do. I stuck my hand out the window and waved, said thank you, and then..............peeled out to show my speed! The crowd went crazy!

Just thought that I'd share this awesome experience that happened to my ti. I hope this has happened or will happen to everyone else. It's an awesome feeling.
TiTime is offline   Reply With Quote