View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 05:22 PM   #7
HuGo

production date is 5/96. You know i did say before that i did want to s52. But i dont have 7 thousand dollars to do a swap. Members, its engine, then suspension, brakes, etc. I figure, itll be way cheaper getting a replacement engine for about 600 bucks and stage 3 kit for about 3,800. Than i only spend about 4,500 and i dont have to buy brakes, suspension etc. Then it'll just be easier to do instead of changing every single hose, every line, computer, wiring harness etc. Thats what i thought about, an upgrade. The overheating and water happen before tonight. Over heat was like 3 months ago, the water went inside engine like 4 weeks ago, ive posted thread when these happen. After water went in compression test was 120 each cyl. I guess my engine upgrade wouldnt be a swap but maybe a better m44 with better compression.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote