View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 06:06 AM   #28
30yrMbr

Vehicles
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwmikel View Post
What coilovers do you have? I have the H&R's and I think they're too soft. The car feels like it has too much body roll for my liking and the rear squats too much. I'm sure having the S50 in there has something to do with it.
The Ti has D2 Racing coilovers. They are 35 way adjustable, but unlike the PSS9's I had on my E46 M3, the difference between full hard and full soft on the D2's are way too hard and way too soft (less control of body motions (a bit floaty)). My wife refuses to ride in the car, as it tends to CRASH over expansion joints and level changes on freeway concrete paving blocks.

So, I'm looking to sell my 2001 Z3 Coupe and use some of the proceeds to upgrade the suspension on the Ti for track duty but also have some comfort driving it to the track and make the wifey a bit more accepting of the second Ti.

So anyone want these D2 Racing brand coilover shock and struts in exchange for a lightly use Ground Control or TCKline coilover system?

I'll have both of my Ti's at Bimmerfest West this coming May 17th at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, so come on over and I'll try to get some test rides in for interested parties>. I'll be taking the S52 Ti (Ti 4 Go) to Buttonwillow for a one day driving school the day before Bimmerfest. So if you are in the area, rides in the Ti at Buttonwillow will be available.

http://www.318ti.org/gallery/data/54...27_clipped.jpg
30yrMbr is offline   Reply With Quote