View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 08:19 PM   #11
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljess76 View Post
I'm sure you already checked, but if not, try visiting your local Humane Society or animal rescue/adoption center. I've had friends lose their pets only to find them a couple days later at the Humane Society waiting to be adopted. I know it seems like someone took him, but it's worth a shot if it means getting him back. Most older cats don't adapt well when they're moved to another home/family. Hopefully your cat bailed if someone took him into their house and perhaps a neighbor or someone might have brought him to the Humane Society.

Unfortunately there is no longer a shelter in my city. I know where i live was all over the news a month ago from the floods, my city got hammered and i mean hammered hard. Shelter is closed for good and they are not picking up stray animals, only thing i could do is call animal control to see if it was run over by a car which there is no way in hell that happened where i live.

Sadly i have given up looking, not much more i can do. I have posters up and got 2 calls but when doing my surveillance that night i discovered it was not my cat, it was Siamese but not my color.
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote