View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 10:59 PM   #9
stymes01

Good to know thanks. Mine is immaculate, has had nothing done to it even really for maintanance accept the regular oil changes and I made sure it had fresh coolant. I am the 2nd owner, I bought it from a Commercial Pilot in denver who had moved from Seattle, which is where the car spent most its life. She rarely drove it, her commuter car to the airport was a really unfortunate Geo Storm, which ironically was parked righ behind her husbands late model porsche 911 and she had an Explorer for the winter. Anyhow I paid far too much for it (11.5 last year with 38K), which is why I think a fair sale price wont even get me out from under my loan and I dont want to be that guy who overvalues what they have. Thankfully I just sold my 93 volvo 240 which I kept around for the winter after 3 weeks on the market, so I am not in panic mode anymore about getting a car out of my driveway and think I will stick with it for the time being as I do absolutely love it. I do appreciate everyone's input and time