View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 07:55 PM   #8
ion_four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 View Post
Im sorry I'm not gonna pay you more than 800 dollars for a broken car that might have some cool parts on it, but in the end it is a broken down and vandalized car with 215k on the clock. I think i'm being realistic here... my bad
That's fair enough. You want to pay what you want to pay. No argument, there, that's why I was saying that if you two went in on it, together...maybe he wants things you don't want, you both pay less and I get paid more. Everyone wins. Sorry, if that was confusing.

Just to be clear, it was vandalized BEFORE I bought it...One of your emails makes me think you believe this was recently for sale before being vandalized...not to my knowledge. I bought it in this condition and am just trying to get most of my money out of it. Maybe I paid too much, but I obviously don't think so.

If that doesn't sound like a plan you want to pursue, and you have no intention of spending any more than $800 on this car, then that's fine. I'm just not willing to do that, at this point. Peace and good luck ti'ing!
ion_four is offline   Reply With Quote