View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 03:15 PM   #32
J!m

Vehicles

Great to see some activity here. Hopefully the migration can happen smoothly and seamlessly.

I hate to suggest it, as it could push away a lot of members, but a "pay to play" plan for full access to deeper stuff might not be a horrible idea.

But, if operational costs can be dropped in half, perhaps user donations can keep us afloat.

Re moderators, we got a few of those left. I was on a tear in the "wheels and tires" thread or whatever it was, deleting posts that were roaming off the reservation. If I, and other mods, take on a monster thread a week for the next month, we can trim a lot of fat (potentially), although photos are what eat up the space clearly...

I'm open to helping as I can but my time is quite limited as well.

PS: messages to members who have bloated mailboxes but haven't visited in quite a while (say six months) might allow them to come in and clean up; also be made aware of the situation and possibly be able to help somehow.

When the car breaks down, we fix it, not scrap it!

EDIT: I am on another forum where you cannot sell unless you are a site supporter. I think this is fair, and I happen to see a new member with two posts, and both of them are for sale posts... This is a great platform for selling a ti; however it should not be the ONLY reason you are here...

Order Swap Manuals Here => http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12912

WolferJ- gone but not forgotten. R.I.P.

Last edited by J!m; 08-28-2019 at 03:19 PM.
J!m is offline   Reply With Quote