View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 06:01 PM   #140
andakn

Its squirrelly. But tracks pretty straight, i have the rear toe camber kit in it but i could of instaalled it better. Thats why I'm working on a new subframe and just got the rest of the m roadster rear end parts. So those other trailing arms that i welded up will be going on Nikki (my silver ti) and t I got another brace kit from srs and will be bracing up the M arms. Even though it already has the factory bracing I'm going to double it up and try to create better/ more efficient sway bar mounts to the arms. Wheel hop broke the ones off the current arms and they had the garagistic brace on the. Its a good brace kit but I'm pushing the limits of the entire car, so it's not their kit, its my abuse. I also have garagistic derlin bushing kit for the car to try out. Really looking forward to the new shifter bushings and a zf tranny. The gettrag-ity is about to blow 2nd like Nikki did. Although I'm pretty impressed its lasted this long. I'm betting as soon as the ground warms up 1 or 2 good launches and its done, or i blow out another stock diff.
andakn is offline   Reply With Quote