View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 04:22 AM   #86
ZEK

Vehicles

Slight update/wtf. I have been having code 1234 ever since being swapped. The car had issues but never could get rid of that code. Since I have piles of new parts that needed installed on the chassis and I have to sit at home all summer, I put in a new VDO fuel assembly. Low and behold, I no longer have that code. Driven roughly 300 miles since clearing the cluster and no light, I have no idea why it would do that. Yes the bulb works I don't have much mechanical knowledge of a fuel pump, i was under the impression they either worked or didn't. For context this is the original pump at 190Kish.

Motor still loves to leak no matter what i replace, it leaks again. Though with the help of Liqui Moly additives and just driving it, it's burning far less oil.

Sadly the car sits mainly and prior to recent drive, only had maybe 25 miles on it this year as I am getting old and like a comfortable discreet daily. My friend recently gave me a rough e36 325is, so all these spare parts from the Ti will get a home.
ZEK is offline   Reply With Quote