View Single Post
Old 06-26-2004, 06:39 AM   #1
C4-C

There's a new game out on the Xbox named RalliSport Challenge 2... reviewed as one of the best racing games for the Xbox (even beating out Project Gotham Racing 2). This game looks cool... (haven't played it yet). I am actually getting the Xbox for this very reason... to race "my" ti on the Rally Tracks ..... this game also has other infamous cars such as the Subaru WRX, Mits Lancer Evo, Fiats, Saabs.... etc. Anyways... the back of the game box has a pic of the rear view of a ti... just picked one up at a gaming store to look at it and there was the ti's nice volumptuous.... well..you know. Anyways.. I know we all can't really race our Ti's on rally race courses...(not sure if we'd want to do that to our babies)... let alone race them on a normal track... BUT we can race them with expensive mods using an Xbox. It also supports Xbox live so you can play up to 16 players on Xbox Online BTW. Anyways... just letting you all know that.... Happy "Racing"!
'98 ti avus blue sport / m tech trim / stock M44 / real carbon fiber dash kit / m pedals / One piece head lights / cali top / custom 10" sub box / 10" xtant sub / xtant 1.1i amp / passenger side 7" screen installed in sun visor / pioneer avic-n1 / 18" mille miglia 11-3 / black m3 vader seats/ Welsh Royals/

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35...1aroyalcar.gif
C4-C is offline   Reply With Quote