View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 03:44 PM   #1
ghettojet

Default 1998 M-sport for sale

Hi all, Selling my 1998 318ti.It came back to me from a friend I sold it to and I just dont have space for it. Car is located in Queens N.Y.and is in running condition.Its a Blue 1.9 5-speed sunroof car with factory M badging and asccociated bits. Known issues since I got it back are: 1-has a short somewhere that is draining the new-ish battery in about 24 hours if left connected.I can see the drain on multimeter,1 tick down in voltage every 4 seconds or so.Charging system in car is fine.Well above 13.00 volts at idle. 2-Front sway bar mounts both rusted to the point of detachment from frame. This is the only rust on the car and its weird because BMW makes replacement weld-in swaybar mount pieces which means this is some sort of known problem. I purchased the new mount units but havent welded in yet. Car is drivable because sway-bar basically tied up right now. . Has 198,000 miles burns no oil fires right up good gearbox,paint has a couple bad touch up job areas,interior is good can take pictures of anything you want let me know. Good rubber,windows work.Asking $2100 Thanks Sam Contact me here 917-699-1612
ghettojet is offline   Reply With Quote