View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
xxxJohnBoyxxx

Default xxxJohnBoyxxx Standalone Install

I will be installing a Link G4 Storm standalone next week. I'm doing this for multiple reasons. First I want toal control of everything. The Link G4 ECU should give me total control of every aspect of tuning my car and allow me to run unlimited boost with no tuning or drivability issues.

The Link will be installed using the stock DME plug-in so I can drop in my coded DME if there are any issues on the road. Basic just unplug the link grafted DME and drop in the Midnight tuned DME and drive.

Main purpose is eliminate the MAF and go to a MAP, TPS for fueling and timing calculations. Also use many of the other features like anti lag turbo, Launch control, no lift shifts, ect.

This thread will serve as a install, tuning documentation. The car will be on a dyno as I plan a full day rental to completely tune the Link for 93 and 110 octane plus to show actual HP numbers for my car which many are interested in seeing.

Lots of work to be done but I want to take my car to the next level which will be maximum HP from the M4x platform with daily drivability.
xxxJohnBoyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote