View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 09:02 PM   #8
bmxmusic

Ya, I made it pretty clear that it will not pass smog...hence THE ALL-CAPS approach. Total disclosure on this one. Look at the photobucket pictures, every bad part of the car is clearly depicted, close up, in 1080p HD.(my 3D camera got damaged by all of the pollution created by my car, that's why I'm forced to sell it) Not sure why you're getting offended that I'm selling a car that wont pass smog. Not trying to trick anyone.

News flash, NOT ALL STATES HAVE OBD2 SMOG INSPECTION. If you live in a place like this, you already know this.

Also, hot off the presses - YOU DON'T NEED TO REGISTER TRACK CARS IF YOU DON'T DRIVE THEM TO THE RACE! I do however recommend registering your trailer, its cheap.

The car was from mass, came here in 2005, but was not registered in CA until 2011. You wanna know how I got it smogged? I broke the law.

If you don't want to by my car, then don't. It's a $7000 S50 318ti with a $7000 motor.

Also, I am willing to ship the car...in case you don't want to get caught looking at an illegal car in San Francisco.

Sincerely yours,
Dana
CEO of Baby Seal Club
bmxmusic is offline   Reply With Quote