View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 02:55 AM   #15
robcarync

interested but cant commit quite yet...

does anyone know how difficult it is to install them...ive done a search and i cant find my bentley manual right now (just moved from SC up to raleigh for school....its somewhere im sure...) not looking for step by step instructions....but it is a do it yourself project right? im pretty handy when working on the car so i think i can do it...

and is there anything that needs reinforced by running larger sways...i ask because in my searching i found a comment form jim

Quote:
One thing is for sure, if you run a rear sway bar, the mount on the trailing arms MUST be reinforced.
i dont want to pick up a sway kit and have to go to work replacing other things...im not heavily tracking my car or anything....just autocrossing every once in a while

what exactly is the performance like....i know it 'increases' handling.....and i read one comment that just said the car handled amazing or something like that....not too specfic...

i mean i realize a larger bar will tighten it up and flex less and all that good stuff...just curious about the specfics...trying to make sure itd be worth my money for the kit

anyway....as long as the kit includes everything to install and i wont have to upgrade other parts to use the kit....then id say im 99% in
Pioneer Speakers [] Aluminum Billet door locks [] ACS Pedals/Deadrest [] ACS Shift Knob / E-Brake Handle [] Clear Corners/Tails/Sides [] Sylvania Exterior Lighting [] Custom CAI [] Dinan Engine Chip [] Dinan Transmission Chip [] H&R Race Springs [] Tokico Illumina Shocks [] BMW X-Brace [] Relocated Lighter Mod [] Custom iPod Mod
http://www.cardomain.com/id/robcarync
robcarync is offline   Reply With Quote