View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 09:55 AM   #11
rcrobbins

I wrote a list of my favorite listens depending on the season. My favorite right now is cluekid-shamrock http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfIAx34_AlA it feels like the perfect theme for fall/winter transition.
Rainy days-
Atmosphere-god loves ugly album, Brother Ali-undisputed truth album, CKY-Infiltrate destroy rebuild album, Coldplay-viva la vida album, Devin Townsend Band-Ocean machine album, HIM-dark light album, jack johnson- in between dreams album, John Mayer-bigger than my body, MCR- black parade album, luciano pavarotti & brocelli, Opeth- blackwater park, pearl jam, SRV, radiohead, Robert Johnson-complete recordings, sade, tom petty, wilco, a perfect circle.
Winter-
Bjork-hyperballad, the roots, the sword-age of winters album, Armin Van Buuren-shivers, Tiesto-Nyana cd2/elements of life/perfect remixes vol. 3/in search of sunrise, Trance energy 06 and 07, Count Basie. You haven't lived until you pick a cold night, get on the interstate, put on aphex twin-4, and push it to the floor. At 115mph all the lamps and stillness of winter will blow your mind.
Sunny days-
Black Keys-Rubber factory album, Bloodhound gang-foxtrot uniform charlie kilo, Green day-american idiot album, Kanye west-graduation album (going to school), Offspring, Outkast, patrick and eugene-the birds and the bees, Paul Oakenfold-the wall album (going to amsterdam), queen, sublime, three 6 mafia-poppin' my collar and stay fly, Tiny Tim!, weezer, wu-tang,
Warm nights-
Benga-Night, crunked up, Birdman & lil wayne- like father like son album, BT-Emotional technology album, Daft punk-alive 2007 album, Ferry Corsten, Frank sinatra-summer wind, Gunther! Pleasureman album!, Junior senior-move your feet, Mylo-destroy rock and roll album, N.W.A.-STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON, basement jaxx, rush, sahara hotnights, scooter, ying yang twins, andrew w.k.
Racing-
Chimaira-resurrection album, COB-are you dead yet album, In flames-come clarity album, Kittie-spit album, Oceans 12-the day of, prodigy-memphis bells, rammstein-rosenrot (my bmw's name )-links 2 3 4 & sonne, Strapping young lad-love? and far beyond metal
rcrobbins is offline   Reply With Quote